In 2018, a digital Content NewFronts winds down–at least on the East coast version–the interactive advertising Bureau gathered publishers, brands and media buyers at his lab this morning, and cold scrambled eggs and think-cut bacon, hashed over some of the things that we have learned this week.
“It is increasingly clear that the Internet is more and more image, sound and motion,” said Randall Rothenberg, CEO of IAB.
Here are 6 main points of the speech and 2018 IAB digital video, and communications report Name:
- The typical American spends slightly more than 15 hours per month to watch about 250 video, according to iab study
- Digital budgets to allocate annually more video, according to OVD
- Mobile app engagement video is growing, with video click-through rate, which is 56% higher than banner click through rates, according to research presented by Anne Frisbie, inmobi senior Vice President of global brand and software
- Advertising should be designed to serve, and not on the sofa, said Frank Maguire, Director of market development at Sharethrough. He introduced the study showed that most of the users tend to have sound if they are at home. In this case, 87 percent of users have a sound, said Maguire
- Over 90% of videos discovered while browsing social networks or feed content, said Maguire, while 8 percent come from search and 2% come from direct exchange, including email
- The results of the survey are presented in tal Chalozin, co-founder and CTO of Innovid, said that 52 percent of respondents said that the most important challenge facing TV and video advertising industry, creates a better experience for users